Monday, August 24, 2015

Romans 5:18-19


The importance of one. 
One act of kindness or unkindness 
One kind word or rude reply
One person making a difference in a life... in a good way or not so good way

This verse is so very powerful. 

I sketched the large 1 in pencil and wrote the verse 3 different times before I just wrote it out in my own hand and didn't try to do something overly artsy.
I used a pigma micron pen and colored pencils to finish the verse.

Today is the first day back to school for my kids.
Praying for students and teachers alike as we begin this new school year.

Tomorrow is the last class in Bible Art Journaling 101 
The last handout will be posted on Wednesday.
If you missed the class, you can still download all the lessons and work them at your own pace. 

Wednesday I will post them all in one place for easier reference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment