Monday, August 10, 2015

Hebrews 10:23


Okay, y'all, confession time... I have had this one done and waiting in the wings for several weeks. Truth is I really dislike my coloring.
Love the verse and the green part, and the yellow -but what isn't working is the purple/pink part.
So there you have it, sometimes I don't like the finished work very much.
But I decided at the onset of this blog that I would share what I love as well as the stuff I wasn't loving as much. 
This is real life. In real life we don't have success 100% of the time.
I have had to let go of the feeling like I am letting God down if HIS verse isn't displayed perfectly every time. LOL God knows all of my imperfections already :-)
Anyway, my hope is that you will embrace ALL of your verses.
If you are still reading this, I have a favor to ask. 
This is my 39th post.
I have had nearly 11,000 page views
22 comments
2 followers

If you regularly come here to see verses or if you have a comment, suggestion, or question,
would you leave me a comment or follow?

I would like to get to know those of you that are visiting regularly!

Thanks and have a great day!




5 comments:

  1. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I love how the purple and green and yellow contrast and really make the colors pop. I thank you for sharing ALL your scriptures. We are all our own worst critics and how we see is often with our magic magnifying eye, seeing our art, our bodies, our hair, our jobs, our families, whatever it may be, with unclear, exaggerated, skewed eyes. Thank God we are chosen, beloved, mighty warriors, whether we believe we are or not, because HE says we are! And that is the truth. And the truth is still the truth whether you believe it or not! Praise Him for that! Blessings! And thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jentfur - thank you for that blessing. I needed to hear it and I am going to share it with the ladies in the class. I appreciate you taking the time to leave such a wonderful word for me and everyone else who may read it!!!

      Delete
    2. Jentfur - thank you for that blessing. I needed to hear it and I am going to share it with the ladies in the class. I appreciate you taking the time to leave such a wonderful word for me and everyone else who may read it!!!

      Delete
  2. I stumbled upon your online bible journaling classes. Very informative. So far, I've shared your site with two friends of mine, my two sisters, my niece and my daughter-in-love. Thanks for this labor of love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trish, you have made my day! I am under the weather this week and struggling to get anything done. As I sat down to get working, I saw your sweet comments. It means more than you know to hear from readers, so thank you!

    ReplyDelete