Saturday, August 29, 2015

1 John 2:6


I just finished a 12 part study on James. 
There were many things that stood out in the study but the thing that resonated with me most was how our mouths reflect what is in our hearts. If our hearts are rooted in the world rather than in Christ, it is evident in the way we speak.
This verse echos that same sentiment.
If our identity is rooted in Christ, it will be evident in our lives - our walk, and talk.

I love using the negative space to create an image. I colored around the shoe prints using gray, silver, and black colored pencils. 
It is fun to take advantage of the large space provided at the end of a book. This image was perfect for the space.  

1 comment:

  1. I love this! And thank you so much for your sweet comment on SCS! :) have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete