Saturday, August 22, 2015

Psalms 3:3


I love the words "lifter of my head"
it is so true! He is my shield and lifter of my head and He heard me from His Holy Hill when I cried aloud.
Such a great reminder that our Lord hears us when we cry out to Him
He lifts our head 
and 
He is our shield
If I were a better artist I would draw a hand tipping up a child's chin
for it is what I see when I read this verse
The shield evokes strength and power and protection
but the Lifter of my head evokes tenderness and love 
Love those contrasts in Scripture strength & tenderness.

I sketched this out in pencil and then used my 005 pigma micron pen. I erased the pencil lines and added weight with 01 micron pen on some of the words.
I used my big pack of crayola colored pencils to color the verse.

Have a blessed weekend, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment