Monday, August 3, 2015

Proverbs 15:1


I love this verse so much! So much! 
I am not loving my choice of coloring as much BUT I didn't want it to be in competition in with what was on the same page


I got to use my new colors in my box of 50 crayola colored pencils (gold & bronze yellow)

I think this is the first time where I have had two verses (not connected) on the same pages.

I usually find a verse that is speaking to me and I turn to it and find empty pages... this time I found a verse already done on one side of the book. 

I have really prayed this verse this past week. 

Happy Monday to you! Thanks for stopping by :-)


1 comment:

  1. I love these, they are beautiful. I'm not so brilliant at art myself. I'm doing a huge upgrade on my blog and facebook page in accordance with a blogging course I'm doing in the next few weeks. I would like to put a Scripture on facebook each day. Could I use one of yours and link it back to your blog?

    ReplyDelete