Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Bible Art Journaling 101 Lesson 4



I apologize for the quality of the photo. I was snapping pictures quickly with my phone and didn't check the pictures for sharpness. The ladies in my local class let me snap a few pictures of their first verses. I would know this first one because Alison's husband loves tractors. I love that she was able to work a JD tractor into her verse! This is so cute:-)


Carolyn said she was starting easy with only two words, "Jesus wept" -pretty powerful isn't it?



This one is in Bobby's Bible but she confessed her granddaughter, Jane, did it. I love it! I love how she spelled out the verse (Philippians four eight)


Lisa found a way to pack a lot of style into her first verse! I was impressed with everyone!
Thank you, my friends, for making this such a wonderful adventure!!


Click the picture below to download lesson 4


No comments:

Post a Comment