Saturday, July 25, 2015

Matthew 5:13


I think this might be the first one with zero coloring.
I saw a printable poster on pinterest and thought it was a perfect fit for my Bible Art Journaling.
I used a pencil to sketch, a white soap eraser, 005 pigma micron pen, and a 03 pigma micron pen to fill in the letters.

This Wednesday the 4th lesson in Bible Art Journaling 101 will be posted. You can join the FREE class at any time and work at your own pace. 
Below you will find links to the blog posts containing lessons currently available:





and lastly, I spent a good deal of time yesterday trying to fix the reply to comments function of this blog. I apologize for not seeing it sooner. I did reply to comments but they wouldn't show up. Anyway, it is fixed now :-)

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment