Monday, July 20, 2015

Revelation 3:20


I made this one several weeks ago and forgot about it. I guess it just wasn't time to share it. I have been working on a few other creative things and am having a bit of a BAJ block (Bible Art Journaling Block). I am super glad that I forgot about this page so that I have something to post today. :-)

I was sitting in with our youth group and this verse came up. I will admit I have never read through Revelation. It always scared me before. I was glad to get this verse because it reminded me it is time to read through this book. 
I love the visual of the door cracked open...
I sketched this directly onto the page (during youth service) and used a pigma micron pen to ink it and colored it with crayola colored pencils.

Be encouraged to let go of fear and know Christ is with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment