Sunday, November 1, 2015

ThanksLiving


Many years ago,(2008) on another blog I had (http://notes-about-nothing.blogspot.com/2008/11/month-long-gratitude-challenge.html), I posted everyday in November something I was thankful for. I printed off the pages and made a little book of the posts. It is one of my favorite things. 
I think it is time to do it again with fresh eyes. A lot has changed in 7 years -and a lot has remained the same. It will be strange to repeat this exercise.
I won't be posting everyday because I can't create verse/pages that quickly, but this falls in line with a series of sermons Pastor Josh will be giving and I borrowed his idea. Since it is what I will be immersed in this month, I thought it would be a good idea to reflect that here. I think it is great preparation for the Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment