Monday, November 16, 2015


Okay, y'all, I had big plans to post this month and it just hasn't happened. Truth is, I am a wife, mother, and daughter before anything else and this month those roles have demanded more time than normal. There have been oral surgeries, visits to the doctors to see if fingers are broken, husband traveling, and helping parents get to doctor appointments and whatever else was needed. I have also been finishing up a new stamp set that should be ready within a week or two.
I am thankful that I have a sweet husband, wonderful children, and supporting loving parents.
My birthday is coming up in a few days, and I really want to have a verse done for my birthday!
Here's hoping
While I haven't been able to do what I had hoped this month, I have still spent each day thinking about what I am thankful for.
I think Gratitude falls into three areas: Spiritual, Big Life Things, and all the little things.
God
God's love for us
God's Word
Family
The Church
My church family
Our Home
Our health
All the things we have that make life comfortable
Friends
smell of a clean house
gentle rain on a spring day
coffee in the morning
children laughing
a good night sleep
lazy morning
a good movie
a great book
books
hugs
a good meal with good friends

Life isn't easy, but it is sweet.

Thanks for understanding.




No comments:

Post a Comment