Monday, November 2, 2015

1 Peter 3:15



but gin your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, halways being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and irespect,

I love this verse. It came as a bit of a shock the first time it registered with me. It is loaded and heavy. I don't mean that in a bad way but I think of it like a lawyer preparing for a trail. A good lawyer has to prepare an argument. They have to think of the arguments the other lawyer may make and prepare to answer them. That is a responsibility we each have-that is the heavy part. But smack dab in the middle of that responsibility is HOPE. Be prepared to explain why you have such HOPE in you. 
Share with others why and how you carry such HOPE within you.
Isn't it beautiful?
I LOVE this verse and the duty it charges us with. 
I am grateful for the HOPE I have because of Jesus. 

I created this page very simply because I was trying out something and I wasn't sure how it would turn out. I used painters tape and cut out the letters for HOPE using my big shot and an alphabet die. I adhered them to the page and colored my sunset. I removed the painters tape and added some shadows to the letters. 

What are you thankful for today? 
What are some of your favorite verses that express your thankfulness?




No comments:

Post a Comment