Wednesday, September 23, 2015

James 1:19



For the past week I have my alarm on my phone set for every waking hour 6am-9pm. When the alarm goes off, (like it just did while I was writing this post) I stop and recite this verse aloud.
I went to put it in my Bible only to find the margins filled already.
I used the only open space available.
I decided not to color it just to keep the page from looking like a hot mess.
I didn't want to pass up the opportunity to include this very important verse (for me).


I LOVE these pages and these verses all done at different times and for different reasons.
One thing I love so much about my Journaling Bible is that I can now go through the 60 or so verses I have done and know exactly what was going on at the time.
The scrapbooker in me wants to go back and journal why I have each of these verses done. 


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joanie ... Your posts and art are always such a blessing …. you’ve inspired me with today’s description of your memorization of scripture. Have you seen the interesting September 22nd Bible Journaling article at this link: http://blog.papercrafterslibrary.com/ ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rita, thanks for the encouragement and the link. I was a HUGE fan of Andrea Walford back when she was a SU demo. I purchased a lot of her Card Class Planners when I was building my business. When she stopped producing them, a friend & I started producing them. It was so much fun. I love to see she is reporting on and sharing BAJ. She did a great job of showcasing the many different styles out there! Thanks again for sharing the link with me. I haven't had a lot of time to check out some of my favorite blogs so I appreciate the link! Blessings to you, Rita!

      Delete