Tuesday, September 8, 2015

2 Corinthians 5:17


This is the first time I have participated in a Bible Art Challenge of any sort.
I know there are loads of them available but I purposefully stayed away because I wanted to find my own way and see what I liked before I jumped into parameters set by others.
So I have been at this for 6 months now and am ready to play with others.
This is the first Bible Art Journaling Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers
See it HERE
The challenge was to use the key word Beginning or New 
I knew the verse I would use because I love it so!
Do you remember becoming a new creation in Christ?
As someone who came to Christ later in life I really have clear memories of who I was before Christ and after. I am thankful I have that contrast. It makes the gift of salvation that much sweeter.
I am excited to see what everyone creates and which verse will be their inspiration!
Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary, for the kind words and for taking the time to post a comment.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Mary, for the kind words and for taking the time to post a comment.

      Delete