Thursday, May 21, 2015

Romans 3:23


Hi there, and welcome to my little corner of the blog world.
This isn't my first blog but it is the one that feels most like me. Does that make sense?
I have been searching for a way to bring together my need to be creative and my faith.
I finally found something that has brought my two loves together in one activity.
I call it artsy faith.
Others call it Bible journaling or Bible journal art...
whatever you want to call it, it brings me such joy!
I want to share that joy and so this little blog is born.
I have been collecting other examples of Bible journal art for months. Some of what I will share is inspired from the shared art of others, some is my own. 
If this is something you think you want to try your hand at, then follow along with me.
I have a pinterest board that you can follow and get inspiration from, and as the weeks progress, I plan to share more and more of the process I use to create my pages/verses.

I am so happy to share this walk with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment