Friday, May 22, 2015

Psalm 119:105


For this page, I took inspiration from a Spanish version. It may have been a bookmark -either way, it was amazing and I wasn't sure I would be able to pull off that lamp.
My version is less detailed but I think it still works.
I loved this so much when I saw it because I had been talking about what it is like as a somewhat new Christian with a friend. I had said it was like a long walk on a road of obedience. With each step along the way I am walking with Jesus, I know He is with me. The road isn't made smooth or without potholes, but Jesus is still with me each step of the way helping me get through it.
This is the perfect memory verse for me. 

This one was sketched in pencil, outlined/colored with pigma micron pen, and colored with crayola colored pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment