Friday, May 29, 2015

Joshua 3:5


This is one of those verses that has marked a real place in my heart because it marked a big moment in my life. 
I knew I would do 3 verses from one chapter in Joshua, I just had to figure out how to make it work on the same page. This is the first one. 
I LOVE this verse. I love the experiences I have had while holding on to this verse. I love the promise of this verse. I love knowing that I am invited to be apart of the Lord's wonders. I love the reverence in the word consecrate. 
The Lord became very real to me in this verse (and the two others in this chapter that will be posted soon).

Don't forget our Bible Art Journaling Class begins the 2nd week of June. If you want to join us online for this FREE class CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

No comments:

Post a Comment