Saturday, May 23, 2015

Psalm 37:4


This is my verse.
This is a verse I have prayed for many years.
It started when I was single, approaching 30, in an odd relationship that I knew wouldn't lead to marriage.
I used to pray this verse and add on to it that if the desires of my heart were not in line with God's will that God would change my heart's desires.
I guess I am the be careful what you ask for (think you want) kind of gal.
Since this verse is so special to me one would think it was the first page I did in my Artsy Faith Bible, right?
But I wanted to wait until I gained some confidence before I attempted my favorite verse.
I colored it with Stampin' Up! re-inkers and a dry aquapainter pen.
When I color with a medium that requires water, I use a sheet of wax paper to protect the pages underneath. I color one area at a time, and let it dry before moving on to another color/area.
Re-inkers I used:
  • Wisteria Wonder
  • Wild Wasabi
  • Cherry Cobbler
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Pool Party
  • Sahara Sand











2 comments: