Saturday, June 13, 2015

Psalm 116:15


I started doing the Beth Moore Siesta Sisters Memory Verse Challenge on Jan 1 of this year.
I have never been very good at memorizing scripture, but I have found that doing Bible art into a journaling Bible has been so helpful (and wonderfully fun too).
So on June 1 when I logged into post my memory verse for the first part of June, Beth had a video message about the loss of her father in law. She quoted this scripture. I hadn't really thought about it-this verse. We lost a church member recently who was an amazing example of Christ's love, peace and strength. I had only known her during her battle with brain cancer, but my goodness, she was amazing! On the day I was going to church to help with her service, I got word that someone else I knew passed away. 
With each of these situations, this verse came to mind.
I knew it would be my next memory verse.


No comments:

Post a Comment