Thursday, December 15, 2016


I have been searching for quotes about doors closing and other doors opening. While I found loads of them, they all seem to suggest that the door that is opening is far better than the one closing.
I don't feel that way.
I see it as just a different direction or path.
It is already obvious to anyone who has been here before, that this little blog is neglected.
My life changed directions last April.
I was offered a job.
I haven't worked (outside the home) in 16 years.
It was a GREAT thing. I was already doing the job for a year or so, and the position was created officially in April.
Simultaneously, I began to rekindle my love for serious photography.
I spent many years during college studying and practicing photography.
I thought when the digital age came there was no place for my darkroom love.
So for the past 2 years, I have been re-learning and re-discovering all the things I love about photography.
So my focus has shifted.
I still have a few stamp sets but I won't sell them anymore.
The business of Artsy Faith has closed.
I will still participate in Bible Art Journaling because I love it and it feeds me. I just won't be offering anything for sale.
Be encouraged to keep doing what you love, and I am thankful for all of the wonderful opportunities and experiences I have been blessed with.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finding another path that you love! Sorry to see you go as I've enjoyed your stamps and your Bible Journal Art. Thanks for sharing as much as you have. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Geri, for your sweet comments. I appreciate it!

      Delete